Sunday 30 January 2011

Pubs P - No Idea

I am seriously considering designating my Sundays as Skweee Sundays. I could just play Skweee all day, and eat herring on rye bread (that being about as Nordic as I can get).

I think the fact that I would consider this an improvement in my life shows how much I like this, and how little I usually do on Sundays. Anything that's improved by herring was obviously not great to start with.

Anyway, enough herring. This has a lovely bassline that can only really be described as a funky groove (although that makes me sound like a 40-year-old man dancing in a pub). I defy you not to break out a little head-nodding in the chorus. And the lyrics are the best tounge-in-cheek fun since your last snog.

Pubs p - Panskweeeno Mixtape (Mixed By Kid Logic) - 10 10- No Idea (w-Miramichi) by mantequilla

No comments:

Post a Comment