Wednesday 19 January 2011

Pubs P ft. Mesak - No To Drugs

This needs headphones and a couple of listens: it sounds horrible coming out of a laptop but I had it plugged into my ears coming home tonight, and it made me smile so much that random people started smiling back at me. Now, how can that be a bad thing? Give it a chance to grow on you, and I promise all that electric vibrato starts to sound really good after a while.

Also, that syncopated new-millennium funk is officially called Skweee, which is the best name for a genre EVER (apart from lol-step. Which I may have invented myself.)

If you find you like the Skweee, check out this luscious blog called Skweeelicious... lots and lots of free musics. You can download the rest of Pubs P's album from here, for free. Now don't say I never showed you no love.

No comments:

Post a Comment