Sunday 16 January 2011

The Dreaming Spires - Everything All Of The Time

Apologies for the slight hiatus in posting: I was out in the wild, doing field research. Equitruck was incredible - I went from being a duvet-bound pizza-gobbling hangover monster at 7pm to a dancing smiling human being by midnight (alcohol may have also played a role).

But credit is definitely due to The Dreaming Spires, who I have now seen twice, and accosted and salivated over once. They're awesome: they sound incredible live, and I love that instant-classic-transatlantic sound - it makes me want to sing and dance all at the same time.

Being both hyperactive and greedy, I also really like this particular chorus... More of their album is listenable here.

02 Everything All Of The Time by user8289150

No comments:

Post a Comment