Wednesday 2 February 2011

Beem ft. Peder - Color Separated

Can I get a groove? This is a funky little number, a little bedtime skweee, but with a disco flavour. And you can download it here, for the princely sum of absolutely nothing.

In fact the only thing I don't like about this track is the American spelling of colour. I prefer the British spelling. I struggled to position those extraneous vowels at school, and they say nothing good comes easy. So the British spelling is better.

Although I think it's safe to assume that before the century's out we will have done away with vowels entirely and just be abbreviating wantonly as we mash our communication devices with our thumbs (probably surgically adjusted at birth by removal of the thumbnail and trimming of the tip to a sharp point to facilitate use of otherwise-infeasibly-small-touch-screens). Or we will be pleading in Mandarin with our Chinese overlords. Or battling monsters made out of bark chippings and Tamagochis. Something like that.

See the effect this music has on me?

Beem - Color Separated (w. Peder from Deportees) by dance-department

No comments:

Post a Comment