Tuesday 10 May 2011

Jason Burns - Back 2 You

I'm sorry my sound has been dulled to silence lately - I've been lacking words and, more crucially, music. I don't know why sometimes nothing sounds good. All I can say is that when I have a cold, nothing tastes good. And I can only suggest that it's something similarly organic. Probably got my head stuck up my arse or something.

Anyway, I've been sulking under my duvet. And this is what's penetrated the fuzz - it's not clever, but it is big: a classic garage sound, a girl warbling a grunt ("ooh-uh-uh-aah-ugh"), and all my favourite bleeps and clicks.

It's garage right down to the homophone-text-speak in the title, making me miss my misspent youth. You too can find a time machine at Monsieur Burn's SoundCloud

Jason Burns-back 2 you by Jason Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment