Tuesday 6 September 2011

DJ (Thee) Mike B - Native/Mad Decent Party Set I

We all live vicariously through music. From the suburban boy bumping Biggie in his Suburban, to the lonely migrant listening to music from home, to the dentist conducting Beethoven from his sofa. We all do it.

And here's a chance to dream you went to the party of the year.

Mad Decent, a more-than-decent record label, had a pre-party (they're absurdly cool), and DJ (Thee) Mike B played this astonishing set, and did us the favour of recording it and releasing it for free.

It's smoothly engineered from head-bops to body-pops, taking in every genre of music people have danced to on MTV. Trust me, this is probably my new favourite mix for dancing around my bedroom. pretending I don't have work tomorrow. And if you don't enjoy it, you can get your money back.

Native Mad Decent Block Pre-Party Thee Mike B DJ Set Part 1 by maddecent

1 comment: